Top Ten scariest things a mother can hear:
10. “Mom, come see my poop!”(especially when in a public park)
9. “Mom, Mom, come see. There’s a BIG mess”
8. Screeching brakes when your kids are playing outside.
7. Barking coming out of your kids’ bedroom in the middle of the night–and you don’t have a dog.
6. “I’m sorry, the church nursery is full this morning”
5. “A spinal tap is the only way we can know for sure”
4. “When I grow up, I want to be just like you”
3. “We won’t be able to send a tv repairman for 3 days”
2. “Congratulations, its twins!”
1. “Honey, I’m going to be late getting home from work tonight”
Anyone have something to add?
I also realize there are many who have heard much scarier and truly painful things. I don’t mean any disrespect. I am grateful to be able to be this facetious.