My brother-in-law, Joe, has been waiting for over 2 weeks to have triple bypass surgery until some kidney numbers come in line. He had to be taken to the emergency room again Thursday night but was released and is home awaiting surgery which was scheduled for this Tuesday the 12th. He may have surgery Monday morning but we won’t know until they get there and test his platelet levels again. Previous tests show a low count which means he doesn’t have the proper clotting agents available. This could lead to dangerous and unstoppable bleeding during surgery.
So now it is obvious that he can’t postpone surgery much longer but surgery seems to be just as dangerous as none. Please pray for good platelet numbers and a safe surgery. One huge praise is that my sister’s mother-in-law has offered to take her little ones for the week so Kristi doesn’t have to drive back and forth and cart kids everywhere. Pray for Grandma and the kids to have an easy time living together that week. Also pray for the older kids to be at peace with each other. I will be heading out there if not tomorrow, then Tuesday morning.