- Its time for RagamuffinTop Challenge reality check. Ok, everybody ready….
Last week: 197.8
Goal by June 7: lose 1.5 lbs; drink lots of water everyday; no soda/pop
Today’s weigh in June 7: 195.6
Woo hoooooo! So that’s what? Down 2.2 lbs? I’m so relieved. I did drink more water than I have been. I had a Mountain Dew and Coke here or there. I drank a lot of home brewed iced green tea.
- Let me tell you what this challenge made me NOT do…
- Eat a piece of “last day of work cake” at 12 am.
- Order full portion size food at TGIF during family night out
- Order full portion hip expanding dessert at said restaurant
- Drink cans of leftover root beer from the weekend cookout with friends
Let me tell you what God did(well, aside from everything)…
He stood in my way many times and gave me a way to escape temptations. I was running late due to kids or dog virtually everyday on the way to work so I couldn’t stop for the ice cream swirl or drive thru gunk that I was craving. Couldn’t get to the grocery store to buy the hot chocolate mix for my homemade mocha concoction. Although it is about 400 calories less than a Starbucks foofy coffee(which I can’t afford anyway), its still more than I need daily. I am sipping one now however. But only 1 cup worth, not two.
I’m excited today. I was afraid I wouldn’t succeed so hopefully this will spur me on in spite of my 2 daughters’ birthday cakes this month.
New goal is again: lose 1.5 lbs; drink more water; no soda/pop
Once I can get this into a good habit, we’ll up he ante.
Good luck all!! How’d you do?