Not sure who all I’ve shared what news with so here’s a recap…
- I quit my job June 6 in anticipation of neck surgery.
- Trying to get back into the habit of cooking.
- Saw a 3rd surgeon Tuesday who gave me a 3rd opinion: “You don’t need surgery; you’re not that bad; there won’t be any permanent nerve damage; if you did have surgery you would only do 2 levels and not 3; vocal nerve damage occurs only 1% of the time.”
- Annaliese turns 4 on Monday. FOUR!
- We paid off another credit card
- I love being home full-time again. I really miss the people I worked with. They’re very fun and sweet.
- Next month I will miss the paycheck
- Anybody want to help us finance a fence? Call 1-800-keep-your-our-dog-out-of-our-your-yard
- Started Physical Therapy last week. Feeling good today. Getting traction, soft tissue massage, stretching exercises.
- My Dad will have a CT scan on his pancreas next week. Hmm.
- Pray for our neighborhood relationships. They are straining.
Gotta go. Bedtime. For the kids. I’m sure I’ll be up for hours yet. I still have to lose weight for my RagamuffinTop post tomorrow. 😉